KOKOA TRAVEL THE BEST OF MADAGASCAR
Kokoa Travel is a Tour Operator specialized in Madagascar and Indian Ocean with European managers and external consultants specialized in the different activities, and with the local personnel operating in the various destinations in the“Grand Terre”.
Our experience is the result of 20 years work in publicity and marketing in Italy and Europe with clients and corporations of different sectors: International and European tour operators, Incentive agencies, travel agencies, personal v.i.p. services (ship chandler), fashion and television programs for the most important International networks (Rai, BBC, Corriere della sera, etc).
Kokoa Travel has long years experience as Shore Excursion Operator and Port Agent for cruise lines and become a leader following all requests about quality, service, safety and work.
Kokoa Travel works with the National Tourism Office, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Madagascar and is the only operator authorized to give to multilingual guides certificates for cruise and land tourism, paying attention to the quality of the service, to safety and to the International standards requested by the major companies and tour operators.The services already operational with the major International tour operators are:
Meet & Greet:- Airport assistance with our multilingual personnel, usually we give a bottle of fresh mineral water per person, a flower necklace, a local phone card with credit and sim card.
- Assistance for air tickets and transfers.
- Transfers airport hotel airport in mini-bus or with private v.i.p. car.
- Hotel assistance during the stay.
- Phone 24 hours assistance with our multilingual personnel.
- Medical 24 hours assistance with a private hospital with means of transportation also for urgent situations (our partners exclusively represent Europe Assistance and Mondial Assistance for Madagascar).
- Assistance in excursion with local guides authorized by Madagascar Ministry of Tourism.
- Assistance in excursion with Italian speaking guides.
Kokoa Travel provides to private yachts in Madagascar a complete assistance starting with portservices, food and beverage, custom and landing permits and all the needed contacts for a call… a holiday with an unforgettable assistance.
- Custom and landing permits
- Water and fuel
- Food and beverage
- Car, bus and plane rental
- Hostesses, guides and on board personnel
- Multilingual translation and secretary service
- Personalized tours
- Airline tickets
- Medical 24 hours assistance
Incentive Travels:- We plan, in Europe, with the cooperation of specialized agencies, work groups and incentives in Nosy Be and the rest of Madagascar.
- We realize these events to make a “work stay” an unforgettable experience.
- We take care of airline tickets, hotel booking and whatever is included in the incentive.
- We create events for our clients, like fashion shows, beach activities, entertainment, gala dinners and personalized events (Hotel, gifts with logos, etc.) for small, medium and big companies.
Cruises / Day Charter:
Kokoa Travel offers many beach combinations with cruises in the archipelago of Nosy Be and in Madagascar, with excellent sail or motor-boats to discover the islands and the coral atolls surrounding the coast.
Our boats are safe, insured and comfortable, with extraordinarily welcoming crew with European skippers.
- Sailing cruises with catamarans or sailing boats in the archipelagos of Mistio and Radame, Nosy Iranja and the coast of the “Grand Terre” (Madagascar) or personalize your cruise with specific routes.
- Comfort and service, personalized food, expert multilingual crew, European standard on board facilities.
- Free activities on board (snorkel, fishing,…) and personalized ones as scuba cruises, fishing tours with tender boats.
- Nature discovery cruises with biologists and certified instructors on board.
Kokoa Travel is the operator with the highest number of tours in the country, in all the most important destinations.
- 15 circuits from the North to the South of the country
- 4 x 4 available with air conditioning.
- Multilingual guides.
- ANGAP entrance in the parks.
Kokoa Travel, since 10 years, organizes the best toursto the atolls around Nosy Be and in Madagascar. With our experience we can disembark up to 600 passengers in one day (Costa cruises), as well as send 2 honeymooners to a desert beach with a cook, a waitress and a sailor, for some fresh crab spaghetti. In Nosy Be and Madagascar, Kokoa Travel offers many daily land and sea toursto the most beautiful islands and atolls around this fantastic Island and the North of the country. All tours include multilingual guides, specialized personnel trained by Kokoa Travel directly and can be personalized and enriched depending on the needs of the customer. Every tour is guaranteed, depending on the weather, and insured internationally. Our partners exclusively represent Europe Assistance and Mondial Assistance in Madagascar.
Kokoa Travel works since years in collaboration with the most important International tv networks realizing fashion and costume productions, fictions and tv documentaries, tv spots, reality shows and films produced in Madagascar. The country is now considered to be one of the emerging locations for productions for its lights and colours and the low costs. Our job consists in different phases, fromthe pre-locations and choice of the best sites through a wide picture catalogue, to the search of co-sponsors in order to minimize the costs with goods exchange (publicity or articles in Exchange of discounts and free services), to a complete assistance in the chosen sites. Among our loyal clients: BBC U.S.A. (The amazing race), RAI 3 Italia (Alle falde del Kilimangiaro), Corriere della sera (weekly magazine IO DONNA), RUSCONI EDITORE Group (ANNA), Hachette (ELLE), MME Figaro, and many others. Kokoa Travel is indicated by The Location Guide as producer and location manager for Madagascar.
Since 4 seasons, Kokoa Travel works exclusively with Costa Cruises as “shore excursions operator” and, from this year, also as exclusive GSA for Madagascar. Kokoa Travel welcomes many clients of different nationalities disembarking every year more than 20.000 people in Madagascar. The quality standards and performances requested by the number 1 in Europe and in the world in the cruise sector need the same attention that Kokoa Travel gives to single customers, groups and incentives.